- A site evaluation -This will include information on the types of plants, any recommendations for pruning, replacement or relocation, as well as a consultation on plant health and care.
- Needs assessment – The needs assessment takes into consideration your plans for your garden as well as what types of activities you will need assistance with.
We offer monthly and seasonal maintenance packages that include but are not limited to:
- Garden clean up
- Planting and transplanting
- Natural fertilizing
- Soil building, compost addition
- Expert weeding (without the use of chemicals)
We can maintain your:
- Flower pots and window boxes
- Trees and Shrubs
- Garden Pathways
- Perennial gardens
- Shade gardens
- Rain gardens
- Medicinal gardens
Looking for something that’s not listed above, just give us a call or e-mail us!