Gardenscape Planning and Design
All of our planning and design services begin with an estimate. We meet at your location to determine the best plan for you. The initial landscape design consultation includes:
- Needs assessment – In this phase we review what types of things are important to you for your gardenscape well as how you plan to use the space. Our focus is on ensuring that any designs we ultimately develop, are aligned with your needs.
- Site evaluation – We review replacements, removal or relocation, preferences with regard to hardscapes, plant identification and care information. We help you select the right garden plants for your location and garden landscape.
Once a design has been finalized, the next step is installation. We coordinate all aspects of the installation to ensure that everything proceeds smoothly and promptly. Our installation services include:
- Hardscapes and pavers
- Stone patios
- Retaining wall
- Paving stones and stone pathways
- Decorative gravel & stones
- Waterfalls and ponds
- Planters, flower pots, and/or window boxes
- Perennial gardens
- Shade gardens
- Herb gardens
- Peace and memorial gardens
- Rain gardens
- Bulb plantings
- Shrub installations
- Water gardens
- Ponds (including Fish Ponds)
After the Installation
We always leave you with a plan for caring for your new garden space, including offering options for weekly, monthly or seasonal maintenance.
Music credit: Jazzy Clavinet by Mike Vekris – provided by freesoundtrackmusic.com