If you are a do-it-yourselfer, but need expert advice to make a plan and pick the right plants for your space, we offer drafted designs for big and small projects. Full property designs usually range between $750 and $1250 depending on the size of the property and complexity of the design. Designs for individual areas (e.g. “foundation beds” or “townhouse front yard”) begin at $500. We would come out for a site visit, take photos and measurements, and talk about your needs/wants for the space. There is a $250 non-refundable deposit fee for the visit, which will be applied to your final design fee. Our turn around for the final design, post-site visit, is generally 2 to 4 weeks.
There are a few things you’ll want to think about before you meet with your designer…
- How many hours of sunlight each area of your yard gets
- Bloom colors you like and dislike
- Particular plants you like and dislike
- Are deer an issue?
- Do you want natives only?
- Level of maintenance desired
- What is the soil like?
- Do you have any drainage issues that need to be addressed?
- What is your overall budget?
Once your initial site visit is done, your designer will give you the total cost of the design.
You can request a design through our estimate request page!
See some design examples below!