If you are a do-it-yourselfer, but don’t have the knowledge to pick the right plants for your space, we offer drafted designs for big and small projects. Sketch designs start at $250, depending on the size, scope and location of the project. CAD designs start at $350 also depending on the size, scope and location of the project.
The first step is the initial design estimate, where one of our designers will meet you on site to discuss what you’re looking for, evaluate your site needs, and take measurements.
There are a few things you’ll want to think about before you meet with your designer…
- How many hours of sunlight each area of your yard gets
- Bloom colors you like and dislike
- Particular plants you like and dislike
- Are deer an issue?
- Do you want natives only?
- Level of maintenance desired
- What is the soil like?
- Do you have any drainage issues that need to be addressed?
- What is your overall budget?
Once your initial estimate is over, your designer will give you the total cost of the design, which will be paid up front.
You can request a design through our estimate request page!
See some design examples below!