Click on one of the links below for some gardening tips for a healthy, thriving garden without the use of pesticides or other harmful chemicals. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure so weed, water and fertilize your garden appropriately!
- Maryland Native Plants for Spring: Arisaema triphyllum – Jack-in-the-Pulpit
- Maryland Native Trees: Quercus palustris – Pin Oak
- Maryland Native Plants for Shady Spring Blooms: Polemonium reptans ‘Stairway to Heaven’ – Jacobs Ladder
- Native Plants for Winter Interest: Callicarpa americana – American Beautyberry
- Native Evergreen Plants: Polystichum acrostichoides – Christmas fern