Click on one of the links below for some gardening tips for a healthy, thriving garden without the use of pesticides or other harmful chemicals. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure so weed, water and fertilize your garden appropriately!
- A Project with ‘Curve’ Appeal
- ‘Henry’s Garnet’ Sweetspire: Maryland Native Plants for Fall Interest
- ‘Bluebird’ Smooth Aster: Native Plants That Thrive in Maryland
- LGS & Native Plant Nursery Summer Newsletter- Black Lives Matter, Free Pollinator Giveaway Raffle, Pollinator Week & More
- Nursery Update and Veggies and Herbs