Imagine, stepping outside of your door, and seeing a gorgeous landscape, full of lush, beautiful plants, immaculate walkways, relaxing water features…
Whether it’s hardscapes, container gardens, native plants, rain gardens — let us do it for you. If you are looking for expertise in landscape design, installation, and/or maintenance, we are well positioned to meet your needs because we have the knowledge and certifications to get the job done right. With plants specially selected to meet your individual needs, we deliver lasting, outstanding results.
Why Choose Us?
Professional Landscape Gardeners
When you hire Lauren’s Garden Service, you will end up with a professional, high-quality result. That’s because we take the guesswork (and the hard work) out of the landscaping process — we don’t take shortcuts. Plus, you’ll benefit from professional designers who take the time to choose the correct plants for the location. Our owner-operator, Lauren Turner, is a trained horticulturist who is passionate about the use of plants to create breathtaking garden scapes. Whether she’s working on a two-acre lot or a small roof garden, care is taken to ensure a successful project. Lauren understands how perfect, tranquil, garden settings can renew the spirit, as well as create amazing curb appeal!
Your Satisfaction is Our #1 Concern
If you are interested in exceptional customer service, then our goals are aligned. You’ll get high quality, expert gardening professionals, who are trained to put the customers needs first. Our #1 priority is making sure that you are happy with your project from the first phone call to watching your new garden flourish through every season. In fact, we’re so well known for our speedy, excellent customer service that we received Honorable Mention for Best Landscaper of 2012, 2013, and 2017 in Howard Magazines Best of Howard County contest!
If you are interested in creating beautiful outdoor spaces and utilizing environmentally responsible practices, we are a good fit for you. We recycle and reuse materials from projects, recommend native, low maintenance species, and use natural fertilizers and weed control methods. You’ll never have to worry about us using harmful chemicals that can end up in the water supply. And, as an added plus, when you work with us, you’ll be working with Certified Chesapeake Bay Landscape Professionals as well as members of the Maryland Native Plant Society, Maryland Stream Restoration Association and Businesses for the Bay.
Our Promise to You
- You won’t have to worry about chemicals, we NEVER use chemicals, not even Round Up
- You’ll get plants that are guaranteed to be pest and disease free when planted and use only the best quality, local nursery stock, hand picked by us
- You will receive recommendations that incorporate mostly native plants. In fact, we can design an entire landscape plan with natives
- By starting with larger plant sizes, you won’t have to wait ten years for your landscape to fill in
- You’ll benefit from our use of proper planting techniques with fertilizer and compost added to the hole of each plant, for a healthier, more lush garden.
- You will be dealing with a company that is invested in the future long term success of your landscape/garden
- You will benefit from high-quality fertilizer made by Espoma
- You will work with gardeners who earn a living wage
- You will receive plants that we select plants ourselves, specifically for you
- Your needs are our priority; we are detail oriented, and we listen to you
- Your garden will be customized utilizing our knowledge, education, and experience. This translates to your receiving the proper plants for the proper locations based on soil, exposure to wind and sun, animals and more. Each plant selection has a lot of thought behind it.
Here’s what our customers have to say.
“When we were looking to install a rain garden due to a water drainage issue on our side yard, we were so fortunate to find Lauren’s Garden Service on-line. Lauren responded to us promptly and was out to provide her professional opinion as to what was needed to solve our issue. She provided us with a tasteful and beautifully designed and effective solution to our drainage and erosion issues. It was her website where we learned about rain gardens and the county’s program for reimbursement. She was very communicative throughout the process. Lauren solved our problem and saved us money while providing us with warm, friendly service. Her team is amazing – they work hard. Her garden service goes beyond rain gardens. Our next project will be to mulch other areas in our yard. In the spring time, we will reach out to her for a design in our front yard around our front stairs. Look no further – you will love the experience!”
“Lauren and her crew were great. I had a basic idea of what I wanted done and relied on Lauren and her expertise to put into place. It was nice to come home from work and see a complete change. I would definitely use Lauren again and refer her to anyone who asks.
“Lauren’s Garden Service is already on the vendor suggestion list for the Howard County Watershed Stewards Academy, and I would certainly personally recommend this service. I have also shared this recommendation with Meg Boyd, Howard County Conservancy.”
“The garden is looking so good!“
“We hired Lauren’s Gardens to remove and replace an existing brick walkway, and the results far surpassed our vision for the front of our house! Lauren was a pleasure to work with. She respected our existing gardens and suggested plantings that would not only compliment, but blend as well. We love her final design of two walkways, and are amazed at the “before and after”. Lauren’s crew was great as well – they worked hard, were always polite and respectful, cleaned up the site every evening before they left, and finished the work in the expected time frame. Excited to have them return to create a rain garden!“
Robin Palmer Hood
“Meagan and her crew did a great job, please let them know.“
Don't Delay. Get as Much Enjoyment as Possible From Your New Landscape This Year!
Call us at 410-461-2535. We’ll provide you with a free estimate for Landscape Design, Garden Installation, New Landscapes, Ponds, Custom Stone Fountains, New Stone Walls, Walkways, Patios and more!
4 Great Reasons to Let the Pros Do it For You.
1. No more shopping for plants & shrubs, wondering if you’ve made the correct choice in your landscape design.
2. No more lugging heavy bags of mulch, digging, or loading and emptying wheelbarrows.
3. No more renting garden equipment and having to worry about returning it on time.
4. No more worrying about when or how to fertilize or whether that plant will survive through the winter season.
We are based out of Glenwood, MD making it convenient for us to service clients all over the Baltimore/Washington corridor. We cover Anne Arundel County, Baltimore City and County, Carroll County, Frederick County, Harford County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Prince Georges County, and Washington D.C. Some of the communities we cover include Annapolis, Arnold, Bethesda, Bowie, Capitol Heights, Chevy Chase, Clarksville, Columbia, Crofton, Ellicott City, Federal Hill, Odenton, Olney, and Severna Park. Don’t see your location on the list, don’t worry, just give us a call. If you are within a 40-minute drive of Glenwood, MD, we service you!