Lauren’s Garden Service is hiring!
Lauren’s Garden Service and Native Plant Nursery is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented, plant lover, experienced in administrative work, to fill this fast-paced, creative position.
- Full time/Seasonal
- Monday through Thursday
- mid-February through mid-December
Qualified Candidates will be
- organized and skilled in multitasking
- self-motivated but also able to work as a team
- able to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- communicate positively and effectively
- possess a basic understanding of the following programs: Google (Calendar, email, docs, sheets, etc), Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, Facebook, Instagram and Microsoft Office
General Duties include (but not limited to)
- working closely with Lauren, as well as project managers and the nursery manager to fulfill necessary tasks
- client communication via email and phone
- sorting requests for service
- managing service schedules as well as employee schedules
- maintain social media presence on Facebook and Instagram
- creating blog and newsletter content
- maintaining updated content on website
- typical admin responsibilities
- HR tasks such as payroll, insurance and managing employee files
- $16-20/hr (depending on experience)
- health benefits after 3 months
- paid holidays and birthday
- 8 weeks unemployment pay during off season (if returning for the following season)
Please email resume and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications and interviews for this position will close September 23, 2021 at which time a candidate will be selected.
Eco-Friendly Landscape/Garden Crew Member
Work outside, stay in shape, have fun!
Full time/40 hours per week
Mondays through Thursdays 7:00am-5:00pm
Seasonal position: March-December
Pay- $12-18/hr – Depending on experience
We are a small, local, eco-friendly garden company looking for crew members who share similar passions. Crew members weed, edge, prune, plant, mulch, and install landscapes and gardens as well as stone work (we do not do lawn care and mowing). We focus on eco-friendly practices and install a lot of rain gardens and use native plants. Any interest or knowledge about these subjects is not required but a bonus. This job is full time, 40 hours a week from March until the end of December. In the event of heavy rain, that work day will be cancelled and made up for on the following Friday.
- Weed, edge, prune, plant, mulch, and install landscapes and gardens
- Follow direction of crew leaders and follow company standards to provide the best service to clients
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and work in various weather conditions
- Candidates must have their own reliable transportation. We meet in Glenwood at 7:00am to load up trucks.
- Must be on time for work, detail oriented, listen to instructions and behave professionally.
- A CBLP certification is not a must, but a bonus!
- Healthcare benefits after 3 months
- Returning crew get paid holidays and birthday in 2nd year
- 10 weeks of unemployment insurance is provided over winter for those returning for the next season
Email your resume to and 3 professional references to: