Shaded Woodland Garden
A Shaded Woodland Garden located in Columbia, MD
Lauren created a lovely woodland garden plan for this clients’ shady area. She wanted improved curb appeal and a naturalized looking woodland area on the corner of her property in Columbia. Since this area has deer and shade we selected some non-native deer resistant shade plants in addition to the native varieties.
Plants for this installation included…
- 12qt ‘Brilliance’ autumn fern
- 12qt Tiarella cordifolia
- 12qt ‘Fanal’ astilbe
- 12qt Aquilegia canadensis
- 12qt Helleborus ‘Brandywine’
- 12qt Alchemilla mollis
- 12qt Polystichum acrostichoides
- 12qt Phlox divaricata
- 12qt Brunnera ‘Sea Heart’
- 12qt Pulmonaria ‘Raspberry Splash’
- 8gal Carex laxiculmis ‘Bunny Blue’
- 12qt Mertensia virginana
Check out our other project before and after blogs here!
Blog Authors: Lauren T. & Chrissie M.